We now have our own Online Store. Please follow the link below to find all of our Cutting Beauty products.

April 2, 2010

Dishwasher Clean?????

Who has family members which always ask..........Is the dishwasher clean??........Well I have a creative solution for you. Using an old calendar magnet from a company last year. I have covered with paper then place a piece of ribbon behind some cardstock (this makes lifting and changing the sign easy) Now time to decorate! Attaching one of our cut-outs (vines & circle) beside the cardstock overlapping just slightly. I then attached some various sized buttons. I've placed some twine in one button and raised it up with some foam dots.
Then found some co-ordinate alpha's to tell our lil' chore masters (my eldest son) whether they need to do there lil' job for the day. Or if someone has to start a packing all the dirty in.. This is a nice simple example how our cut-outs can make something creative quite quickly and possibly a great Mother's Day gift.....not far away.
One side says: EMPTY ME PLEASE
and when turned the other way: FILL ME THANKS
You can use other phrases.

Looking good on the dishwasher!
Time to fill up the dishwasher people's!
Time to get my no#1 Chore Master to empty!
Close up..
Another close up
I hope your having a wonderful Easter break and don't forget to pop by the Online Store, we are still in the process of creating & uploading. I shall keep you up to date with all our new products & will keep creating new goodies for you to view..
*Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment