We now have our own Online Store. Please follow the link below to find all of our Cutting Beauty products.

April 8, 2010

Cards Crafted this week

It is strange how much I am enjoying creating these different cards. I have always struggled with cards due to their size, but with this new business venture I am kicking off I am really loving creating them all. Now please remember these are all original & 1 offs. So you can be assured that what your getting is a quality product that I would be all too happy to give to a family member or friend.
Both cards are showcasing a cut-out which is available at the online store. And there you will be able to see the whole cut-out. As I have covered the bottom of the flower's with the ribbon. :) If your not feeling creative then please visit the store to purchase a card original.. Cost of the card + postage to you is a small price to pay compared to the large stores which BUMP up the price...
Support the lil' crafty mum's and we will provide you with a great product.
Have a great Friday
*Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment